High Tensile Barbed Wire
Murray Barbed Wire is made at our Albury Manufacturing facility in regional Australia.
- Made from high tensile wire in a continuous length for added strength – no joins
- Reverse twist pattern absorbs heavy loads by ‘unwinding’ and ‘rewinding’ under stock pressure
- Barb spacing is consistent and close with limited movement
- Available in Heavily Galvanised 1.57mm, 1.80mm and 2.00mm High Tensile wire
- Meets AS2423 Australian Standard
Produced on new machines which are the latest and highest tolerance barbed wire machines available today, the barbs are tightly twisted to prevent them from slipping out of position. All barbed wire is supplied rolled on hardwood timber reels.
|Product Name||Product Code||Nom. Wire Dia. (mm)||Tensile Strength||Coil Length (m)||Pallet Qty||Galv Coating||Rec. Tension / Breaking Strain||Weight (kg)||Barbed Wire High Tensile||10100||2.00||High||500||27||Heavy||1.6kn / 5.0kn||37||Barbed Wire High Tensile||10101||1.80||High||500||32||Heavy||1.3kn / 4.0kn||28||Barbed Wire High Tensile||10102||1.57||High||500||48||Heavy||1.3kn / 3.0kn||24|