Popular Iowa Style
Murray Barbed Wire is made at our Albury Manufacturing facility in regional Australia.
- Made from 2.50mm soft/low tensile wire in a continuous length – no joins
- Continuous twist pattern locks the barbs in place limiting movement with stock pressure
- Barb spacing is consistent and close with limited movement
- More fire resistant than high tensile – ideal for fire prone areas
- Softer wire is easier to work with than high tensile
Produced on new machines which are the latest and highest tolerance barbed wire machines available today, the barbs are tightly twisted to prevent them from slipping out of position. All barbed wire is supplied rolled on hardwood timber reels.
|Product Name||Product Code||Nom. Wire Dia. (mm)||Tensile Strength||Coil Length (m)||Pallet Qty||Galv Coating||Rec. Tension / Breaking Strain||Weight (kg)||Barbed Wire IOWA||10150||2.5||Soft||400||27||Standard||1.3kn / 3.0kn||45||Barbed Wire IOWA||10151||2.5||Soft||400||27||Heavy||1.3kn / 3.0kn||45|